27 May 2015

Oz Postcard Project


Theme 
Anything related to Oz world: books by L. Frank Baum, films, quotations, Kansas, maps, book covers, characters, etc. All languages are welcome.

Size
Postcard or envelope 10x15 cm / 4x6 in

Technique
Free. Commercial or altered postcards are also welcome. I don't mind to receive the same postcard twice. Sent by snail mail naked or in an envelope.

This is a personal project not to take part in any public exhibition. All works will appear in this blog (unless you don't want to, of course). You will receive a piece of mail back 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 50 (+1) submissions - that's quite a landmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I hoped to reach 100 when I started this project. Actually, I'm in 52 right now.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.