28 January 2015

Some Received Artistamps


Sent by Heleen (the Netherlands)

What is your opinion about forged stamps? I do not think the following ones are able to deceive any mail carrier (they are not intended to do so). But I just love them!

Sent by Laura (the UK)

Sent by Heleen (the Netherlands)

Also sent by Heleen (the Netherlands)

Maybe the following could be more confusing, if both senders hadn't stuck them on unambiguous positions. The first one is a reproduction of an old stamp. The second one is real, but it has no value because there half-pennies are no longer used in the United Kingdom.

Sent by Alan (the UK)

Sent by John (the UK)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you can use 2 half penny stamps to make one penny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be logical. I will ask to the sender!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.