17 October 2014

More Snails Arrived by Snail Mail


Folded card sent by Laura (the UK).




Postcard sent by Heleen (the Netherlands). She wrote that in fact the postcard didn't announce any change of address. But I received it in the final of the summer, when I was coming back after six weeks abroad. So maybe it was more correct that the sender herself has thought!




This is a rubber stamp on the back of a postcard sent by Postmuse (USA). And the following green one, a bewhiskered (!?) snail on the back of a postcard sent by John (UK).



5 comments:

  1. Ooh, the rubber stamp is great, original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say the same! :D I love it! Eva, do you like eating snails too? I don't, but I like catching them ('buscar-ne).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of eating snails (don't forget they are my relatives...). But I taste them from time to time. Not the snail mail carriers, of course!

      Delete
  3. I love that rubber stamp, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.