08 September 2017

Inspiring Mail-Related Drawings


Sent by Phillip (the USA). It is one of the postcards of the #Write_On Campaign, that began in 2014 with the challenge of writing 30 letters in 30 days.



Sent by Rosemary (Canada). It was created for the Letter Writing Club of The Regional Assembly of Text. If you happen to be in Vancouver the first Thursday of a month, you are welcome there!

----------

I added this post to Maria's link Postcards for the Weekend, that just started its second year. The theme this week is Monochrome

4 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, thank you for congratulating me on my promotion and for sharing these monochromes. I hope you had a great holidays! You're so great for being able to stay offline :) Have a nice week ahead my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not difficult to stay offline when I travel. Rather the contrary!

      By the way, I received your postcard from France, thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is one that I didn't make scans of. I tried to get a lot of blue on the stamps to go with the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the stamps match very well. And I love the postcard. As you have seen, it was inspiring... :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.