30 July 2017

The Moon

Today's theme is Sunday Stamps- II is Stars or Moon or Planets. I am sure you had seen this stamp before: 



But I had to show you how perfect it looks combined with the reused page of a calendar as envelope, and a rocket mail label! It was sent by Phillip (the USA). You can see more creative uses of this stamp on Phillip's blog.



I replied with a handmade collage. Actually, it was one of those strange cases in which the answer was written before receiving the letter...

10 comments:

  1. I love all that mail art you guys do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative use of stamps that makes you appreciate them on a different way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, the stamps make you more creative...

      Delete
  3. The moon stamp and the moon, so beautiful!

    And I like your addition of the two men to your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two men are two Nobel winners who share a strangely shaped stamp. It is from the same sheet that Laika's.

      Delete
  4. Great mail art by Phillip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what about the mail art by Eva? ;-)

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed the mail art from Eva a lot - love that shaped stamp, and it is perfectly 'moon' colored.

    Nice to see my moon envelope traveled well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It travelled perfectly.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.