21 September 2016

My Friend's Trips: Around Europe

And still more of those retro status updates to inform me that my friends have travelled a lot this summer. Around Europe...

Athens (Greece)


Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)


UNESCO WHS "Royal House of Savoy"
Venaria (Italy)


Grote Markt, Grote Kerk
Breda (The Netherlands)
Kasteel, Vismarktstraat, Chassé Theater, CSM
Breda (The Netherlands)

Burgos (Spain)


Exeter (UK)
Íd.


Lacs de: Chalain, l'Abbaye, Clairvaux-les-Lacs, Vouglans,
des Rousses (France)


't Harde (the Netherlands)

Bratislava (Slovakia)
But sent from Hungary

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful trip across Europe thanks to snail mails! Thank you for sharing, and *viva!* - long live! - the phenomenon of Retro Status Updates! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell I'm travelling too thanks to those little rectangles of cardboard...

      Delete
  2. We choose our holiday destinations right! So many nice places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I didn't upload all the postcards... :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to see the cows are not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They appear in the mailbox from time to time.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.