29 February 2016

Leap Year's Day


I have received this envelope from Phillip (the USA) last Friday. Just in time! Because it is a letter to the future (Cf. the MA Dictionary). See what is stamped on the back:


Actually, this is also a post to the future, an scheduled one. That means that I am writing this before the due date. I have not opened the letter yet, and therefore I have not seen the content yet.

I wonder how Mr Munez can wait to open more of 200 letters...!

(Also published here)

6 comments:

  1. Some people have had their leap day envelope for a couple of weeks, you only had to wait 3 days. Happy leap day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see what's inside the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great idea to keep feelings for some time. I'll try it with my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Letters to teh future are funny. Try it!
      Thanks for your visit and comment.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.