11 January 2016

Repurposing a Calendar

I made these envelopes out of a calendar that features important Spanish women. I do not know the name of the illustrator, but I love these drawings. So did Heleen. whom I sent a bookmark with the same design.

Sent to Laura (the UK)


Sent to Laura (the UK)


Sent to Bree (Malaysia)


Sent to John
This one was made for the mail call about clocks; also published here (More clocks inside!). 

John has got dozens of clocks during 2015, and he has chosen a new theme for 2016: Postal Workers - postmen, postwomen, post-people, even post-bears! 

Sent to John (back)

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are great, I love making envelopes out of old calenders too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they are so nice to just throw them away!

      Delete
  2. Mine was very much appreciated, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was a funny piece of mail to make!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.