16 September 2015

More Lighthouses on Postcards

I think I can officially declare the Lighthouses Month. It seems I do not receive but lighthouses! (Which makes me extremely happy, of course!).



Postcard sent by Mim (the USA). Currituck Beach Light is located in North Carolina.




Postcard was sent by Laura (the UK). It shows a light in Harbour Arm (Margate, the UK). It dates from 1875.



The Bishop Rock Lighthouse being relieved by helicopter was sent by John (the UK). It is in the westernmost part of the Isles of Scilly, The Guinness Book of Records lists it as the world's smallest island with a building on it.



Another postcard sent by John (the UK). It shows a lighthouse on Chanonry Point (Scotland).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.